api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-9.dll and icuin577.dll does not exist

• api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-9.dll and icuin577.dll does not exist - missing dll after recent patch

Note: I already installed the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Update 3" and is currently running in x86 mode.

Please advice.
  • Howdy!

Our developers are actively looking into this issue as we speak. I can attempt to help if the current workarounds have not allowed you to play.

Can you post up your Dxdiag for review? Copy and paste the dxdiag contents into your reply, then highlight all the text and select our code block icon </> to make it easier to review.

Thank you!
  • NaNaShi - Your Nvidia 210 drivers appear to be out of date by a few years. Can you update them Here then retest. Let us know if that helps?
  • Dasto - Reviewing your Dxdiag it appears your Nvidia drivers are also extremely out of date as well. I found your latest Nvidia driver for you Here. For this one when you get to the installation options select: Custom (Advanced) -> Next -> Check: Perform a clean install and finish the install. You should restart the computer before you retest the game.

Thank you!