Frequent game crashes in S13

• Hello.

For some reason the game has been crashing for me quite often when I've tabbed out of it and then back in, this hasn't happened in previous seasons/patches.

Sometimes it just crashes with an unexpected error and refuses to load the game again until I restart the computer. Yes, I've made sure the process isn't running in task manager.

Sometimes the game freezes when I tab back so that I can't do anything really. I can access the task bar enough to choose to open the task manager in an attempt to close the process, but the window never shows up because of the game covering the screen. I can still hear streams and/or music from Chrome running in the background but I can't access any of it. The only solution has been to force a restart of the computer.

I don't know what is causing this nor how to fix this but it is very annoying to say the least. I'm using Windows 10 and I've always had Google Chrome running when it has happened, I haven't tried without it yet though but like I said, this hasn't been an issue before.

What can I do?
  • Hey, Kriller!

Looking at this crash, it looks like all other similar crashes are related to a bad driver installation, or other software on the system conflicting with the game itself.

So I would recommend starting with a clean video card driver installation.

Follow all steps Here to verify if any other running programs or services may be causing an issue.

Programs of note that you will want to make sure are completely disabled during testing:
    -Nvidia Geforce Experience
    -Nvidia Share
    -Corsair CUE SDK

I hope this helps!