Squished Screen

• Anyone know of a fix for this? The center of my screen gets squished to the center, and the right and left get squished outwards respectively. Here are a couple screen shots I took.

(Checking letterbox creates this. Unchecking letterbox puts the camera angle looking down onto my character and minimizes my view.)

https://imgur.com/a/bZ4vY
  • Hi Rezz,

I looked at this and it looks like Nvidia Surround or other same type software is being used. Diablo 3 does not support this as it would give you a larger view with a character. That may be why the screen contorts like this. If you do not use this type of setup, please post your DxDiag. This can help me come up with other ideas on the cause :)

DxDiag

Please post a DxDiag:
      1) Press Windows Key + R.
      2) Type DxDiag and press Enter.
      3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
      4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
      5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

/Nathardrick
  • Hey Rez,

You may be able to get past this by manually setting the resolution in game and setting it to Windowed Fullscreen. Maybe the settings got reverted in the game and that is why it is a new issue.

If that does not work, then turning off surround may be for the best. :(

/Nathardrick