Since upgrading to the 10.13 GM Candidate Diablo 3 is running extremely poorly in regards to FPS. I used to run it capped at 60fps, now it struggles at the same graphics settings to get 15fps! I'm running on a Late 2016 MBP with the Radeon 460. Anyone else notice poor FPS with High Sierra?
# 1 Sep 19, 2017
# 2 Sep 19, 2017Hi there Brandonee,
As of right now, High Sierra is not out yet and is in beta. I hope this problem is one that is resolved before the full release.
For something to try while you have the new build, we can try to reset the game settings. Sometimes when an update like this happens, it causes issues with presets.
1. Open your Documents
2. Find the Diablo III folder and enter it
3. Delete the D3Prefs.txt within
# 35 Jun 29, 2018Hey Yamcha67,
Just an update, there's been some known issues with cursor lag and High Sierra when the FPS reaches a certain threshold. It's mostly occurring for Nvidia 700 series due to related issues to OpenGL. For now, enabling Vertical Sync or staying in windowed/windowed fullscreen should resolve the cursor lag.
- 1. Open the Options menu.
2. In the Video tab, enable Vertical Sync and accept the changes.
3. Then open the Options menu again and disable Vertical Sync and accept the changes.
4. This should unlock the framerate and resolve the mouse cursor issue until the game client is closed.