Request Timed out error 3006

• I get this error in 'retrieving hero list', and when I am lucky and it goes to my hero and I can play everything is extremely slow and I can do nothing.

I have checked my internet connection and speed and everything is normal, I have reset my router many times nothing works.

Am I the only one with this problem? Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thank You
  • Please try power-cycling your router and see if that helps Silveria. If the issue persists, please post the following information for review:

Country you are playing from.Name of ISP you use.Connection type (WiFi, cable etc.).Router make and model.Router firmware version.Does the same happen when playing in other regions?

19/03/2015 18:44Posted by AshaBellanar
    Awesome customer support guys. Truly

Let's be fair here Silveria , you haven't actually contacted our support team about this (from this Battle.net account at least) so we haven't had a chance to help. This forum is not a support channel, it's a place where players can discuss any ingame technical issues they may be experiencing with other members of the community.

Many thanks.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
  • Hey again RoyalFlush.

First, could you check that your router's firmware is fully up to date? Next, restart your computer completely and temporarily disable any anti-virus/firewall/security programs you have running in the background and then run the Battle.net Desktop as Administrator and try logging in to Diablo III.

Let us know how you get on.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Please click here to give me your feedback on this post!
  • 09/04/2016 03:11Posted by WhiteLeaf
    why until now still have the TIMED OUT ERROR 3006 problem!? what i need to do to solve it?

First of all, make sure you follow all the instructions in this article, including the advanced steps:
    battle.net/support/article/611

If the issue persists after this, please provide us with the following information so we can look into it:

- Details of issue:
    - Date/time it started:
    - City/Country:
    - Internet Provider:
    - Traceroute (right after a disconnection or whenever you're experiencing the issue)
    - Pathping (right after a disconnection or whenever you're experiencing the issue)
    - Looking Glass report (right after a disconnection or whenever you're experiencing the issue)