Error 395002

• So I'm getting the whole time error 395002
    So I googeld and found this
    "395002 | There was an error loading the hero. Please try again. | If you receive errors on your hero selection screen, log out of the game and then log back in. This will refresh your hero screen and allow you to see all available heroes."

Well it's not working...
  • We're looking into the reports of the "Error 395002" some people are getting. The error should normally occur when a user is playing on a game server that crashes unexpectedly. The players account should be locked when that happens but if it isn't, this error can occur when it tries to get back in. It should last no longer than 10 minutes though from what I understand so waiting a short time "should" let them back in.

Still, our engineers are looking closely at the reports and matching up what they see with game servers and accounts now. When there's more to report, we'll update this thread.
  • ** Update **

They believe they've identified the cause for the errors occurring. A fix should hopefully be applied soon if it hasn't already by the time you read this.
  • Hey all,

We are aware of the issue and we are looking into it. We created a new sticky located here and will post what updates we can there as soon as we know more.

Since the original thread is from last year I'm going to keep this one locked. Thank you for your patience.