Flashing textures / shaders

• Since the patch I have been seeing flashing textures / shaders in fields of misery. Anyone else get this? Help!

2011 17" MBP
  • Hey everyone,

As mentioned, if you are experiencing the flashing textures, try disabling reflections in your options. For those that this is still persisting past that, please be sure to update your OS fully as well.

After making sure that your OS is fully updated, we will want to try clearing out the game cache and the Battle.net cache to make sure there isn’t anything that didn’t get updated/cleared with the patch.

Rebuild the Diablo III Cache
    1. Navigate to /Applications/Diablo III/Data_D3/PC/MPQs and delete the Cache folder.
    2. Then, navigate to Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent and delete the Agent.db file.
    3. Run the Diablo III Launcher and let the game update its files.
    4. Press Play when you see Game is up to date

For the Battle.net cache reset, please follow the directions at http://us.battle.net/support/article/6141

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Have feedback for me? Click here!
  • We know there issue some flashing textures issues due to reflections, but we're looking into the issue where this is happening while reflections is off as well.
  • We have reproduced this issue where some textures on the ground are flickering.

We have a fix that will be in the next patch.
  • The release schedule is out of my control.

Sorry that we couldn't find a fix earlier.