Stupid AH Bug

• I have submitted tickets about this very same thing before, so don't throw the 'Brah! Just flick a ticket! Ty Men..."

I buy an item in the AH, and it doesnt show up in my completed tab. A few examples are gems for crafting. Buy 20, they dont show...buy one more they all show.

I bought the gloves Im wearing now, they took 3 days to turn up. The ticket said "Please wait, sometimes it can take up to 48 hours.."

So lastnight in a game, a friend decides to come back to D3. So I hit up the Ah to suit him up for mp7+ (not hard)

Accept, the IK Chest, Belt, gloves didnt even show up. I thought, Ill log off then come back...

no...

We played for maybe 2 hours...still didnt show up.

Anyone else?
  • Hi all, thanks for your patience in regards to the AH delays. Although there's no way for us to force a transaction to process any faster than it will, we do ask that you let us know if after 72 hours the auction has not finalized.

In addition to the ticket submissions, we also offer live web chat during our normal phone hours. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to anything else on the account - please feel free to contact us directly.

Thanks,
    Araxom
    Blizzard CS