Screwed by BOA feature

• Got rolled back since I sold radiant star gems at GAH when I saw high prices... Now all my gear is BOA. I have very high end gear on my char. What am I suppose to do with it now?? If I wanna upgrade a 1b piece for 2b one? just throw it away? I got screwed without even knowing there was a dupe bug at that time.. Im pissed off at point I might just stop playing now. Anyone experience similar situation? Sent a ticket 3 days ago and never got answer, blizzard really cares about customers apparently
  • Hi all, I just wanted to jump in the thread here and let you know that we're still in the process of reviewing some aspects of the RMAH issues for accounts that were affected by the audit. If you have any specific questions or concerns about where we're at with an auction on your account, or why a specific course of action was taken, please feel free to message us. Please keep in mind that due to the high volume of inquiries surrounding this issue, we may not be able to immediately respond. During the normal phone hours for our various support regions, we do offer live web chat which you can use to chat with us directly.

Thank you for your patience and for your understanding :)

Regards,
    Araxom
    Blizzard Customer Support