Innocent people got banned

• First of all I have never been banned in any game ever, and I know many of you will disagree, please feel free to express your opinion to the fullest including telling me I'm stupid =p.

I know not all stories are true but I can't believe they're all lies. I've heard on Neogaf of a guy who was told by his friend to join a game. He did and he gave him items and 38b gold. An odd situation certainly, but I don't believe he deserved to be perma banned which he was.

There were people who accidentally duped gold who were banned. I know not all dupers did it by mistake. I never duped gold but I have done the actions required to dupe gold before the patch. All you have to do is cancel a gold stack option. I never cancelled a 2b+ gold stack sure but I don't see the difference. If you ever cancelled an auction you deserve to be banned. Oh no wait you don't.

I am very disappointed in Blizzard banning innocent people. Should everyone who receives gold & items from someone be banned? Should everyone who cancels an auction be banned? I don't think so.
  • Hi all, I just wanted to drop in and let you know that as ever, we want to do our best to make sure that anyone who has an inquiry about their account status is encouraged to let us know. Although we may not always be able to go into specific detail about how we review the accounts - we do want you to let us know if we need to look at an account again.

If you do have any questions or concerns with your account, you're welcome to submit a ticket and we'll be happy to take another look at this.

Regards,
    Araxom