Looking for Blizzards contact info

• Title says it all can anyone help with that plz and thank you
  • Who are you looking to contact? Blizzard is a big company!
  • 04/26/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
    No Im not wanted to post a ticket so an automated pre generated msg can be replyed to me I'd preffer a phone # preferably toll free

The only two departments at Blizzard which have phone lines are Tech Support and Billing. Unless your issue falls into their domain, you'd be wasting your time (and theirs) by calling.
  • There's really no point in giving you a phone number unless you have an issue that would require the assistance of Billing or Tech Support. If you're upset about something like game design or the like, the people on the phone could do absolutely nothing to assist you.

Which is why you've been politely asked what your issue is. You don't have to give all of the details; just a general idea.
  • 04/26/2013 07:53 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
    Let me get this right. I make a forum post specifically seeking contact information and your not going to provide it? Its like I Im trying to buy oranges but you insiste on selling me apples

No, you're trying to buy... well, we have absolutely no idea, because you won't tell us.

We're trying to explain that there are specific contact points for certain departments, depending on what the issue you're experiencing.

We're also trying to save you time - because if you call Blizzard's phone system for an issue that they can't help you with, you will just get more frustrated because you'll have wasted the time that you spent calling and waiting on hold.
  • When you call in and are told that you can't be helped with your issue... is an apology so much to ask for?
  • Kid got owned in HC. Now he's angry and being obtuse.

Let me predict the telephone response:

"I'm sorry, sir, but we cannot restore a hardcore character under any circumstances. Better luck next time!"

"No, sir, we can't fix bugs, either - you'll want to post that on the forums."
  • 04/26/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Sÿlak
    It doesn't matter Pahanda.

Forgive me if I don't want players to waste their time. Or phone reps to have theirs wasted.

04/26/2013 08:07 PMPosted by Sÿlak
    Let it rest and go play WoW or something.

Actually, it's Poker Night. 2. >.>
  • 04/26/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
    do you already know what my problem is?

No, I don't, because you refuse to tell us.

04/26/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Cheesestixs
    Even If I sat on the phone for an hour any they in turn couldn't help me it would still be a better experience then what I went threw here.

It's pretty likely that this is exactly what's going to happen to you.

Well, it won't happen tonight, though - because Blizzard's phone lines closed for the evening.

I just don't like people wasting their time, that's all. Forgive me for actually caring.
  • 04/26/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Sÿlak
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

This should cover just about everything.

Based on your posts, the best option would likely be to contact Customer Support. Their information can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Good luck!