Blizzard at PAX Prime this Week

• PAX Prime begins this Friday in Seattle, WA, and with all of the madness that’s sure to ensue we’d be remiss if we didn’t make a cameo of our own. We do hope you’ll come visit Bashiok and me at the Intel booth, and Nethaera and Vaeflare at the NVIDIA booth. You can’t miss us. We’ll be the bright-eyed idealists ready to share a conversation or two.

In addition to what Intel and NVIDIA have planned, we’ll have hundreds of Mists of Pandaria beta keys to randomly giveaway, as well as playable demos at both booths! We look forward to meeting with those of you attending. All Seattle’s a stage.

Follow us on Twitter to see what we’re up to and chat with us during the festivities:

View the full event map (Intel booth 6109; NVIDIA booth 3747).
  • I posted this here because, while we'll have Mists of Pandaria demos available, we'll be at PAX representing Blizzard and are happy to discuss any of our games with those who approach us. :)

08/29/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Jasla
    I mean I understand you want to hype everything you can, but there is a whole forum you have dedicated to that game, why are we bombarded with it here when we're just looking for information about Diablo?

Just because they mention MoP doesn't mean they won't talk about D3 if people ask about it. Also how is one post a bombardment??
  • Just checked into the hotel, free internet that doesn't suck! Lucked out this time, usually either terrible or expensive.

First time at Pax Prime, very excited.

Hope to see you there! Don't be too Antisocial. (Get it? Ya know... 'cause your name.)
  • 08/29/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Doglips

Just because they mention MoP doesn't mean they won't talk about D3 if people ask about it. Also how is one post a bombardment??

one mention of MoP is one too many

Let it go. I mentioned Mists because that's what NVIDIA and Intel will be using at their demo stations. If you're going to PAX and you want to talk about Diablo III, you come see us.
  • Holy crap---you guys do know what kind of abuse you guys are setting yourselves up for, right? LOL

I'd take a handgun, pepper spray, and a broadsword. D3 fans are fanatics!

I've found that people tend to be more... agreeable... in person. :)