Activision locking threads about Jay Wilson

• So I have noticed that all the threads about Jay Wilson's FB post have been locked and are falling off the map. Let's keep this alive because they really do need to address his little tantrum.

Also kudo's to Activision's PR department for distracting so many ppl with the new things coming out. I'm actually impressed by that part of the company...only that part mind you!

I really think Activision should force Jay Wilson to apologize to the guy he insulted and to the fan base as a whole. I really don't think that is asking too much. He and the company as a whole should be more professional than that.

Trying to sweep it under the rug is only ignoring the situation and unless they duct tape Jay's mouth shut it will only get worse the next time he has a tantrum!!!!
  • These forums are owned and operated by Blizzard Entertainment, not Activision. Please review the Code of Conduct and posting guidelines before returning to the forums. Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074657442

Do not post about locked or deleted threads.

Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.