ELITE NERF IN 1.0.4 IS TOO BIG! MUST READ!

• Greetings, mortals!

I, the Count, author of the beloved 10 commandments of Diablo 3, has returned from the grave!
    with my take on the upcoming 1.0.4

I will get straight to the point, hopefully we can talk some sense into Blizzard before the bomb is dropped.

====================

1) THE NERF ON ELITE HP IS TOO BIG!

let me get this straight, you're reducing Elites HP by about 20%, AND making the multiplayer scaling a flat 75% across all difficulties???
    do you have any idea how much a big drop this is??

the current scheme is 75/85/95/110 per player, if I'm not mistaken.
    if you reduce it to 75% everywhere, that's 35% drop per player.
    35x4 = 140% + 20% = 160% in elites HP nerf???

if you think they have too much HP, why not make it 70/80/90/100 across difficulties,
    or maybe a flat 90% with a 10% regular nerf? that will ensure the noobs can have their way, and the pros can still have a challenge.

====================

2) REMOVING ENRAGE TIMER IS COOL, BUT LET ELITES BE ABLE TO HEAL!!

elites should still be able to heal, maybe just a little less often than they did before,
    because ppl like us still need a challenge, and for those who want to have an elite standing and keep healing so we can test skills and mechanics on them!

taking away elites' heal is like crippling the challenge of the game,
    and will make noobs be able to spam visit the healer during combat. That should not be allowed!

You should strive to match the balance between challenge and easy, so that the weak players can advance, and the strong players can still enjoy themselves.

-------------------------
    Watch my video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fotjn63XHf4
    -------------------------

I'm doing act 3 with no serenity, no mantra, no breath of heaven, no blinding flash,
    using only skills that LOOK cool, and not dying. (while resistance is BUGGED)
    (although I had to kite often because resistance is bugged)
    and only with middle class gears.

Of course I IS PR0 and my timing and movements are perfect,
    but how do you think ppl like us will do comes the patch?
    there will be no more challenge, because we will not die.

stop catering to the noobs, and making us pros suffer from taking away our challenge!

WE NEED TO GET PWNED!!

==================
  • Please don't post titles in all caps.