-PSA- Continue Raging Community. Seriously.

• Getting really tired of the brown-nosing fan boys posting over positive threads in regards to what an "awesome job" Blizzard is doing, and how "OMG FUNFUNFUNFRIDAYFUN" they're having.

Shut up.

Seriously.

You're ruining it for the rest of us.

No joke.

Nothing good comes from these kinds of posts. They aren't well thought out, they aren't articulate, they aren't constructive, and most of the time they aren't even written with proper grammar.

I don't think I've seen a single "good job" post from anyone of the forums that was not 100% positive. Even worse, the majority of the posts call out the player base for being wrong for not enjoying the game. Really? REALLY?

Really.

It's this kind of blind loyalty that ruins the game for the rest of us. How can any developer ever get appropriate feedback from 100% positive comments? If you want to see this game do well, and you want to actually have fun playing it, than complain. !@#$%. Moan. Whine. Rage. Scream. Swear. Throw a 12yr old German keyboard smashing fit.

The only way D3 is ever going to improve is if we keep these glaring issues at the forefront of community. How you might ask? By taking them seriously and reacting as such.

Sure, there may be some members of the community raging for the sake of raging, or for attention, or to just vent a little, but the majority of us ragers? We're raging because what we've come to expect, what we've come to know and most of all what we've come to enjoy in the Diablo franchise is all but non-existent today.

I am not pointing out any specifics about the game. I'm not complaining about nerfs to stats, buffs to loot, gold costs, or RMAH bannings. This is not a the Diablo game that it could be, but more importantly should be.

So please. Rage.
  • This isn't constructive either.

Getting really tired of the brown-nosing fan boys posting over positive threads in regards to what an "awesome job" Blizzard is doing, and how "OMG FUNFUNFUNFRIDAYFUN" they're having.

Shut up.

Seriously.

You're ruining it for the rest of us.

No joke.

Nothing good comes from these kinds of posts. They aren't well thought out, they aren't articulate, they aren't constructive, and most of the time they aren't even written with proper grammar.

I don't think I've seen a single "good job" post from anyone of the forums that was not 100% positive. Even worse, the majority of the posts call out the player base for being wrong for not enjoying the game. Really? REALLY?

Really.

It's this kind of blind loyalty that ruins the game for the rest of us. How can any developer ever get appropriate feedback from 100% positive comments? If you want to see this game do well, and you want to actually have fun playing it, than complain. !@#$%. Moan. Whine. Rage. Scream. Swear. Throw a 12yr old German keyboard smashing fit.

The only way D3 is ever going to improve is if we keep these glaring issues at the forefront of community. How you might ask? By taking them seriously and reacting as such.

Sure, there may be some members of the community raging for the sake of raging, or for attention, or to just vent a little, but the majority of us ragers? We're raging because what we've come to expect, what we've come to know and most of all what we've come to enjoy in the Diablo franchise is all but non-existent today.

I am not pointing out any specifics about the game. I'm not complaining about nerfs to stats, buffs to loot, gold costs, or RMAH bannings. This is not a the Diablo game that it could be, but more importantly should be.

So please. Rage.