NDA Clarification?

• I noticed people on the forums getting banned left and right like crazy.

I had some questions about NDA. If we do not have a beta account, are we allowed to provide ANY beta suggestions, feedback, or questions related to the beta?

If someone in the F&F allows someone to play the beta, is that against the rules resulting in a ban? Is watching streams illegal also? What can I do, just sit here and pretend there is no beta?

I am a little confused and maybe someone can help me find these answers because I am getting scared to even post of these forums any more since 4 of my friends have been banned just by asking questions about the beta or posting information related to the beta.

I also noticed that all my friends have tried to send an email to fight the judgment on their quick ban decisions and they always get a fast copied template response stating that the forums are for a safe place of information and feedback. Can we not fight our bans?
  • 09/16/2011 06:58 PMPosted by Gobblinûup
    I am a little confused and maybe someone can help me find these answers because I am getting scared to even post of these forums any more since 4 of my friends have been banned just by asking questions about the beta or posting information related to the beta.

Neither of those things are likely, because this beta doesn't have an NDA.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123035242

I also noticed that all my friends have tried to send an email to fight the judgment on their quick ban decisions and they always get a fast copied template response stating that the forums are for a safe place of information and feedback. Can we not fight our bans?

They can dispute their suspensions, and the response that they received is the appropriate one. It isn't appropriate to discuss forum moderation though.

• My friend just now got banned because he made a suggestion about a skill in the game and he thinks it may look cool. I saw his thread and there was no spammin,g trolling or anything about it. He got a 72 hour ban.

But he may have been banned because he said he had a F&F friend that let him play the beta a bit. Is that why?

Blizzard isn't going to discuss the actions taken on other peoples accounts. Don't worry about it.

^This.

If you have concerns about what is, and what isn't allowed, then review this thread thoroughly, as well as the links it contains:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074657442