having a 72 hr lock in action house

• i have 72 hr for the action house been playing for month now what going on ?
  • Hi all, please post here if you continue to experience the issue, I'll be keeping my eyes on the threads and will assist to help you make sure this gets worked out.

(Although we're not entirely sure what caused to this to happen, the fix is pretty simple and painless!)

/Araxom
  • 05/07/2013 04:02 PMPosted by DatGuyXT
    Also having the same problem.
    Okay - do me a favor and stay logged out for about five mins. Let me know in a few if you're still having the issue. Thankya!
  • 05/07/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Ace974
    Same thing happened to me as well.
    Alright, please log out for about 5 and then update the thread and let me know if you're still experiencing it. Thanks for letting us know, Ace!
  • 05/07/2013 04:22 PMPosted by Ace974
    It is fixed now, thank you.

Awesome! May the loot goblins be kind to you! /salute
  • 05/07/2013 04:48 PMPosted by axexa
    Im locked out to, same message

Okay, no problem :) Just log out and give me about 5 minutes. After you return, please let me know if the issue is still going on. Thanks Axexa!
  • Awesome Axexa, thanks for letting me know :)
  • Hi Ines, alright- just give it five mins and let me know if this doesn't do the trick. :)
  • Hi Araxom,

Just wanted to make sure you already knew about the exploit, I already sent a repport, but still.
    You're the last blizzard staff who posted, so just letting you know.
    And please stop them before they destroy the game

Hi Farry, the issue is currently being investigated. Thanks for keeping it brief :)
  • 05/07/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Gravityrune
    cant get into ah
    @Gravity - The AH has temporarily been brought offline - was your account experiencing the issue whereby it was acting like a trial?