Using a Mac and this problem happened after I installed and played only once. Now I can get in , just says "An internal Error has occurred, please restart" I restarted and nothing, I played with my security options and nothing. I also tried to change my password.
# 1 Aug 2, 2012
# 2 Aug 2, 2012Does this error error on the launcher or when you attempt to log into the game on the login screen? Can you post a screenshot of this?
# 4 Aug 2, 2012Thanks. To take a screenshot, press command-shift 4. This makes some crosshairs to drag a box and make it screenshot. You can also press spacebar after doing command-shift-4 and it will take a picture of whole window instead.
Then you can post this in a photo sharing site, like Tinypic, Photobucket, etc.
Was the game installed previously?
# 7 Aug 2, 2012
This is this first time I installed it
Thanks. Can you send me your system information?
Obtaining your System Information and system.log
Snow Leopard (10.6) and older versions of OS X
- 1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Profiler from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location. Make sure the file format is "System Profiler 4.0 (XML)"
- 1. Hold the Option Key and choose System Information from the Apple Menu
2. When the System Information is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
3. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.
Obtaining your system.log
- 1. Using Finder, Navigate to /Applications/Utilities and open Console
2. Click system.log on the left side bar.
3. On the menu bar, click File, and select Save a Copy As. Make sure the file is saved to the desktop for easy location.
Submitting your system files
- 1. Open a new email message, and attach the items as an attachment.
2. Send the email to [email protected] with the subject as "Attn: TonyM". Make sure you include the Thread title and URL address. This way it gets routed to me so I can take a personal look.
Please note: This method is only used for sending information after files are requested for additional review. This is not to be used a a form of contact, as this box is monitored only when files are requested. No replies are sent from here.
# 9 Aug 2, 2012Hey Gramble,
I think I see the issue.
I see that both Diablo III and Diablo III Launcher are on the desktop. Do you have a Diablo III folder in /Applications? Is there Diablo III and Diablo III launcher in that folder?
# 11 Aug 2, 2012Would it be better to create a shortcut, that way it can launch properly?
1. Right-click the Diablo III Launcher and select Make Alias.
2. Then you can drag the Alias (aka shortcut) to the desktop and launch normally without it interfering with functionality.
# 13 Aug 8, 201208/08/2012 02:23 PMPosted by talon8770ive got the same problem after reformating my drive i reinstalled the program and it worked for two days now this is happening win 7 amd phenom 2 x6 16 gig ram only the launcher is on the desktop
This is the Mac Technical forums.
For Windows technical assistance, the Technical Support forums would be the best place for you. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/
# 18 Oct 7, 2012How are you opening the game? (desktop shortcut, directly from the game folder, the dock, etc)
# 20 Oct 17, 2012