Hey, I have starter edition, but it seems to be unplayable. I click the diablo 3 setup.app and says checking for updates, then it says "Launching Blizzard Launcher" next it just closes. And nothing happens. The game or launcher doesn't pop up ever. My computer meets the system requirements so I don't know whats wrong. Any help would be awesome, thanks.
# 1 Jun 14, 2012
# 3 Jun 17, 2012You may want to Repair Disk Permissions and reset the Diablo III folder permissions.
Repair Permissions via Disk Utility
- 1. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities/ and open Disk Utility.
2. Select the hard drive the game is installed on.
3. Select the First Aid option.
4. Click on the Repair Disk Permissions button.
Resetting permissions on the Diablo III folder
- 1. Select the Diablo III folder
2. Press Command + I
3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
5. Click on the Burst icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items