2 copies won't run?

• Hi, I have BETA for some tome now and with the open beta I thought I'll test the capability of running 2 copies on 2 computers (both at my home, connected by 1 line and no separate IP's) because I'd like to buy 2 copies of the game (for me and my wife). Both accounts/logins work fine separately but when trying to run 2 games simultaneously I never can login with the 2nd one. All I get is a "disconnected from battle.net" message. Is this just beta or is this going to be an issue with the full game too and I wont be able to run 2 separate copies?

Anyone any ideas/experience with this issue? I'd really hate to have to solve this problem the hard way (internet provider/separate IP's)...
  • Ballistic1CZ,

Multiple copies from the same number of multiple computers with the same number of multiple accounts will be fine. You can't, to my knowledge, run more than 1 copy per pc simultaneously though.

Be clear on this though. To a lot of people, multiboxing means multiple copies per computer, not multiple computers which is what the definition really is.