When i log on, it says that an update is available. It goes to the play button and says my d3 is up to date <.<
# 1 May 14, 2013
# 5 May 14, 2013Interesting - okay, let's do this - let me have you grab the trace route and the system diagnostics, then attach those to a ticket. Once you have that submitted, post here the ticket ID# and I'll see what I can do to get this sorted out.
*The ticket ID# should be listed right next to the title of the ticket once it's submitted. I'll check back in a bit to see your update.
# 15 May 14, 2013
I'm pretty sure I tried to delete the Bnet folder as Araxom mentioned and then after redownloading the folder, same problem still perish.
I then decided to try login in EU and switch back to US, it's works, if simply switching server doesn't work then you might want to try both guys