Account Suspended for Naughty Word in Chat

• I don't think my word was terribly naughty, but I'll accept their definition.

Is there a list of naughty words that I shouldn't use in chat so I don't get suspended again ?

I'd like to appeal the suspension as well but can't figure out how to do it. Everything I do puts me in a continuous loop...
    ************ I get to the following ************
    Select a game or product

Are you having issue with one of the following recent activities?
    Date Activity Description
    Account Penalty Suspended in Diablo III

Submit a Ticket Will respond within 24 hours

Live Chat Offline Phone Support Offliline

Everything is greyed out, no button to push, not matter what I seem to select in create a ticket takes me back to ...

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/how-to-appeal

I push "I Understand the Above and Wish to Submit an Appeal" and am back to the beginning, please help.
  • Hi all,

Just wanted to drop in and take a moment to speak to this issue. I won't be able to go through a comprehensive lexicon of what is and is not allowed, but here's the basics: Any chat that may be construed by another as offensive is fair grounds for a report. Now, just because a report is made doesn't mean that we are going to take action on account, but all reports are reviewed. If we look at the report and can see that the report is valid and that the word or phrase is questionable, then it's likely going to lead to action.

In games that feature social environments, it's important to be aware that you are in effect - part of the game. We want to do our part to help make sure it's an enjoyable experience for everyone.

If you have any questions in regards to an action that was taken to your account, feel free to submit an inquiry here.

Regards,
    Araxom