Compiled by Jaetch
The following video guides are designed to help players who are new to (or confused about) the Archon wizard build, or simply need some pointers. Most experienced players may find much of the content in these guides very familiar, but hopefully there are some elements here that can still prove to be enlightening.
Disclaimer: names, items, places, etc. featured in the videos belong to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All music used belong to their respective recording artists. All included footage credited to their original recorders. No copyright infringements are intended. These videos are not to be used for personal profits.
Guides are currently Patch 1.08a viable.
The Archon Guide
[quote]CHAPTER I: Overview (00:02:14)
CHAPTER II: Gearing (00:03:40)
- Gear Choices (00:04:14)
- Upgrading Demo (00:29:29)
- FAQs (00:45:52)
CHAPTER III: Skill Selection (00:49:10)
- Active skill choices (00:49:42)
- Passive skill choices (00:51:20)
- Alternate skill choices (00:54:15)
CHAPTER IV: Gameplay (00:55:41)
- Using Archon
- Using Critical Mass (00:56:55)
- Tips & Tricks (00:59:31)
CHAPTER V: Farming (01:02:49)
- Act I, II & III Routes
- MP Selection (1:12:58)
- Paragon Farming (1:15:37)
CHAPTER VI: Ubers & Bosses (01:17:46)
CHAPTER VII: The Future (01:20:17)[/quote]
Approximate run time: 86 minutes
The Archon Guide: XPAC I - Paragon Leveling
With the news of an expansion (Reaper of Souls) arriving for Diablo III, along with a new "Paragon 2.0" system, many players are now scrambling to raise their characters' paragon levels...
Approximate run time: 8 minutes
- On occasion, pop-ups will show up on the screen. Feel free to pause the video to read them as they act as supplementary information to what I'm talking about.
- I speak very fast and I apologize in advance for that (I've considered subtitling this; perhaps in the future if absolutely necessary).
- There are some things I intentionally left out of the video because they pertain to elements not specific to the Archon build. If I covered absolutely everything that remotely deals with the build, this video would be as long as "Gone With the Wind" and I'd be locked up in an asylum by now.
Edited by Jaetch, 30 August 2013 - 08:53 PM.