1. Swap out Electrocute and use WW as your left-click. Replace your your right click as Frost Nova - Deep Freeze.
2. Change Prismatic to Pinpoint for more crit to help with WW since you don't run APoC.
3. Guarantee your Archon will run out anywhere from MP5-10, so that's normal. Spam FN+WW and repeat Archon.
4. Take out Glass Cannon to retain your EHP. See #9 for Cold-Blooded option.
5. Get more all resistance on your gear. Kill your Tal Rasha helm and save up for a crit Mempo.
6. Get a rare ring with better stats than your Hellfire Ring (save it for leveling purposes only).
7. Get a Tal Rasha's chest with bonus armor, all resist, or high life %.
8. Because your Archon will expire fast (2 minutes tops) on high MPs, get rid of Galvanizing Ward and add in Evocation to further reduce the cooldown, or Blur if you're worried about survival.
9. Bring a Scoundrel and equip him with a Buriza
with Multishot and max IAS gear, and then you can use either Anatomy (for bonus crit) or Hysteria (for constant damage boosts). If you equip Buriza, replace Glass Cannon with Cold-Blooded (see #4).
I got rid of life steal on my weapon because I have huge damage mitigation (over 900 resist and nearly 4,000 armor along with over 100K HP). So much that not even Reflect can kill me (unless it's combined with Vampiric + Extra Health on Phasebeasts). But the new Reflect is even easier, so I'm no longer using my life steal weapon.
Can't say much for requirements. If you're dying, keep upgrading until you don't die as much. Then move from there.
Edited by Jaetch, 01 February 2013 - 07:19 PM.