shndany, on 24 January 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:
I seriously dunno the prices of the EU Auction House...
But you should be aiming for:
400~500 All Resistance
That's the stats of a complete Demon Hunter. In your quiver, aim for high vitality and decent dexterity. You don't have to worry about increased attack speed. Then in your helm get a andariels visage with socket or all resistance.
Also, go for the 2 pieces (chest armor and ring) set bonus of the Natalya's. You could go for the 3 pieces, but get an Ice Climbers. That'll help you boost your EHP.
I don't recommend you to use the Inna's pants. Since you only have 200M to build a whole set. Go for 150 dexterity, 100 vitality, 500 all resistance and 2 sockets or 100 dexterity, 250 vitality and 2 sockets. You should also consider 150 dexterity, 250 vitality and 1 socket.
Don't forget that armor is a good damage mitigation, and since rare bracers with good EHP are getting expensive go for the Strongarm Bracers.
Some good tips.
24% movementspeed is king for farming paragon levels. Ice Climbers with a good amount of dex and 12% ms are fairly expensive and i would say out of the budget. So there are 3 options left:
- Nats Boots: Fairly cheap without vit
- Innas Pants: Again fairly cheap without vit
- Lacunis: Kinda cheap these days with "low" crit chance(anything lower then 4%)
I would go for nats boots(double dex roll) and lacunis. You can get both together for like 30mil which is totaly fine for your budget. Other things i would buy:
- Helm: Andys with 9% ias and low fire dmg taken(anything less then 9% is fine)
- Chest: Nats Chest with all res(approx 50) and either double dex roll or max. disc.. Since you are new to dh i would go for max. disc.
- Pants: Rare Pants with high vit(+200), +70 all res and as much dex as you can afford within your budget.
- Rare Rings and Amu with cc/ccd/dex and try find some avg. damage on em as well. If possible some vit on at least one of em.
- Shoulders: Vile Ward with a decent amount of dex(+170) and some vit(at least 60)
- Gloves: +150dex with +8,5% cc and +40% ccd. If you find some with vit or useful resist its fine but not needed at all
Either a good 1 socket manticore with +90%ccd, +150dex and +1200dps or a decent rare xbow with ccd+socket and +1300dps. I would prefer the manticore. Since they are more common these days on ah.
I would go for at least 17% ias, 10%cc and either a useful skill enhancement(hungering arrow, elemental arrow or bola shot) or max. disc. Could be hard to find a decent with both max. disc and useful skill enhancement for your budget but still possible.
When looking for max. disc on items get at least 8 but prefer like 9.