Coming back to D3 Gear Questions
Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:05 AM
I took a break from D3 shortly after the ubers released, I'm back and kinda lost as to where to go with my monks current gear path. I'm sword and board and wanting to switch to dual wield, I don't have the dps with my dual wield to support no LoH (4.7%LS, 680 resist, 70k dps w. breath up) and I can't seem to figure out what to really upgrade, the last thing I got were the nat's pieces and I'm planning to get an inna's belt/legs soon. Any other ideas/suggestions you may have for me?
My toon: http://us.battle.net...48/hero/1123119
Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:27 AM
- currently you get a lot of defense via jewelry, you'll have to adjust there. Look for higher average damage on your necklace and a second trifecta stat on your ring.
- don't bother with Inna's unless you're certain what your midterm goals are. You won't see any real increases from shifting around mediocre rares for mediocre legendary but you'll have serious problems with your hitpoints if you use Inna's pants over your current ones.
- if you feel vulnerable without life on hit.. just get it on your jewelry (lifesteal won't cut it until you doubled your dps).
- you must aim for another 150%+ crit damage (base stat + socket) on your weapon to see a big gain in addition to fixing your low crit chance (ring, amulet)
- just don't swap to dual wield if you don't have the weapons to begin with it, easy as that. Another shield will offer more stats (dex, hitpoints) and a decent amount of defense (armor, resist, block) on top 10% crit and still cost almost nothing compared to a dex/socket/lifesteal/critchance weapon with decent dps. There's no shame in using a shield to be honest.
Edited by ballon, 23 January 2013 - 11:28 AM.
Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:15 PM
That and I need a weapon.
Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:50 AM
I can easily TR MP0 but would like to make it even easier or be able to TR on MP1.
I have 50m-75m to spend and would like tips on the most impactful, one item, i should get.
I know the boots are a little weak, but that was the easiest place to pick up some +health globe and +pickup radius since none of my other items have either of those.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users