BatuKMan, on 10 January 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:
1. Link: http://eu.battle.net...8/hero/21692210
2. I play with standard WW barb for MP5 key farming and with WW replacing WoTB/War Cry with OverPower (Crushing Advance)/Furious Charge (Merciless Assault) for efficient farming in MP1.
3. I play MP5 for key farming which I can survive without problems, I can still survive in MP6 to 98% of the elites but it takes me too long to kill elite packs. I feel that farming in MP1 also doesn't give me enough legendary per hour.
4. Mainly I would like to be able to do MP7 or MP8 key farming and also boost my normal farming MP3 (Alkaizer run) with the same efficiency (same time to clear MP3 than MP1).
5. I have 60 Million for now to upgrade.
6. To get the best gear possible to own everything :-D
Thx for the help.
You have two goals.
Farm mp3 with same speed as mp1. Therefore you must double up your dps.
I don't recommend it to farm solo higher then mp2 if you want max expierence, but I understand what you mean want.
I don't know if your items in your profile are these which you use to farm mp1.
You don't use ruby in helm or a hellfire ring. Aren't you interested in leveling paragon? Or are you only interested in farming items?
If you only are interested in farming items, it's ok to don't use a hellfire ring or no ruby.
You have too much life for a ww/rltw barbarian.
Your armor and all resistance is very high.
First of all your charakter sheet dps is not important. I hope you know the basic about this specc.
If not you can read this. Sprint RLTW (Tornado) tick frequency mechanics
1. Change your rare Ring
For higher monster power
Stone of Jordan with high damage against elite, you don't need a barbarian ring.
For lower monster power
for exp - Hellfire Ring
else - rare with crit >5%, crit damage, avg damage, strength
2. Change your chest
Buy an IK Chest with as much Strength as possible, depends on how much you would like to spent for one item.
3.Upgrade your emeralds in weapon to Radiant Star Emerald
This will cost you 40-60 mio. (Don't know the prices now)
Passiv - Nerves of Steel
I would change it to Bloodthirst on higher monster power or Unforgiving on lower monster power.
Furthermore I would maintain wotb on higher monster power. There it is much more easier to maintain 100% wotb uptime.
You can only decide if you want change War Cry for Overpower. Overpower leads in most situation to a better survibility.
In General there is to say, you have many good items with very good survibility (all resistance, armor, life). Now it's very expensive to upgrade these without loosing to much survibility, but for farming mp1 you don't need this much survibility. For example upgrading to lacuni prowlers with crit. Then you will loose all resistance, armor and vitality, which should be no problem.
Edited by Tazeon, 11 January 2013 - 03:07 PM.