I am working on a summary but for now here it is:
I think the community has already beat the negative horse to death. As someone on these forums reminded me, it would be good to see some positive. I agree 100%.
- Graphics/Environmental details - like Act 3 Siege breaker from the battlements
- The tiny details on spell effects, like energy armor
- The awesome detail of the Act 1 ferryman holding his shiny lamp on the dock
- The spinning wheels of the broken carts in Act 2 Fields of Slaughter
- The Audio is amazing, with outstanding sound effects.
- The physics engine is out of control good - skeletons flying across the screen as you smash them with HOTA
- The combat engine is amazing. The game has the best combat engine I have ever seen in any ARPG or even in most MMO
- Foundation - I think the game is an amazing foundation from which to build an awesome game. Add more systems and support that foundation.
- I think we as a community should allow Blizzard to move away from the shadow of Diablo 1 and 2 and become its own game, and let's see what it can become.
- Dueling is not really PvP proper, but it is a move in the right direction.
- The PvP blog is an attempt at community interaction and should be rewarded with some trust and positive hope.
Those are the basics, if you want the detail, please check out the video. There will be some collaboration on the channel and Diablo Expressions website in the near future (read next week), so stay tuned for that also.
Thanks for watching and commenting.
Edited by RTG_Sibcoe, 05 January 2013 - 08:12 AM.