I deleted our list after the show.
From memory, we had 6 honorable mentions:
- increase base movement speed to what 24% is now.
- ability to level up abilities/skills (yeah right)
- give a reason to group with players (more loot, more mf, more mob density, etc.)
- add more randomness (but take out stupid randomness)
- increase mob density in act 1/2. Give us reason to go to act 4
- fix the broken wizard class
The Top 10 list
10) give us a pvp system where we define the rules, rewards. Stop wasting 7+ months trying to design the perfect pvp system. let us just pvp and we'll build a system that comes out of it organically. Make use of ptr for pvp.
9) improve drop rates OR stop creating garbage items for garbage sake (i.e. tighten up properties, etc.)
8) cut the length of the journey to paragon 100 by 1/2 or 2/3. Or change how magic find works. And some other things we said.
7) add genuine gold sinks to the game (enchantments, socketing, buffs, etc.). Remove 15% tax bull****.
6) add more game modes - ladders, classic mode, etc.
5) improve itemization - have 15-30 legendaries per item slot that are designed around builds, uses for white items, magic items, more socketables like 20 different gems and random jewels, create healthy ecosystem of gems and depower emeralds.
4) add a crafting system that allows players to create items that don't drop and also incentivizes the destruction of items
3) add bind on equip
2) gives us something to do other than farming
1) blizzard needs to listen, interact and be honest with the community
Also, to our defense, I had a version of this top list on the official forums several days ago before we did the show - probably before it appeared on these forums as well.
As for improving things that don't work - I thought that was what the PTR was for...
Edited by egervari, 02 January 2013 - 04:47 PM.