That's the other way around the problem - let's boost the dmg by 50% so their HP would seem like mp 2-3.
In the past me being prejudice against certain builds led not to notice some amazing builds so I am gonna give it a thorough try.
I did 1 run with it, and I've noticed that:
1. cd on slam dance is way too long. I could use it only once per 3 packs. Maybe I am supposed to use it only against RD packs + keywarden, but even if that's the case what If I am gonna get 3RD packs in a row (which isn't that inprobable) ?
2. melee mobs who are confused RUN away from me (like ranged mobs do) so spamming bears is hard. That's
why I've avoided this skill in both my mp0 build and mp4 build.
3. Skipping white mobs became harder, especially skipping ranged white mobs, because there was no gargantuan to tank the dmg.
4. Without any ranged skill, even widowmakers this made me die 4 times:
a) I see a pack. I am coming close to it.
b ) casting paranoia
c) casting slam dance
d) pressing the bears button
e) waiting till bears start to deal dmg
f) healing myself up.
There's just to much timespace (remember I'm on 12% speed) between a and f. Also, using Spirit walk enables me to do a-f safely but then it wastes the mana regen and the possible running away in case I go low on health.
On the positive note my mana didn't run out, but I might have just been lucky that run.
I am afraid that:
1. mobs will go out too far from rain dance so it makes it useless - especially when confused.
2. fast and/or shielding and/or extra health on an RD pack is gonna pwn that build to the ground
As I said 1 run doesn't prove anything so I'll do like 10 and I'll see how it goes....
I might make changes to soul harvest and get slowing rune or get unbreakable grasp altogether in it's place. Idk yet, I will commit tests.
Edited by tommmmmm, 05 December 2012 - 01:58 PM.
I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.