Lately ive been testing a lot of specs to keep up with WW in terms of farming speed and this is what i came up with:
there is also a part of discussion here:
- you dont go for atk speed so you save $$ for boosting other bonuses like cc+cd. Atk speed doesnt affect ability dmg directly, and the faster u hit with HotA the more fury problems you will encounter so not worth it
- if you dont go for atk speed u dont need mempo so 5-IK set is becomming a better alternative
- it's not dependent on Sprint: Run like the Wind, so you can use Sprint: Marathon for better fury efficiency and greater ms%
- Battle Rage: Bloodshed has a chance to deal 20% of crit dmg in aoe, combining it with HotA: Smash not only you have a better (0.8) coefficient and better chance to crit (based on ur current fury level) but also you deal 20% of this BEASTY MILLION CRIT in huge AoE, splendid
- you can cancel animation of HotA in the middle (while still delivering dmg) and use this half of second to change position and reduce dmg from mobs greatly (also atk speed affects this mechanics in a bad way since you got less time to change position if u want to avoid loss of dps)
- you dont miss legendaries since mobs are all being killed in your screen range
- overpower with killing spree for even more CC and clearing trash without wasting animation time
- if you dont have IK set and cant manage fury for both HotA and sprint you can still change this spec from HotA+Overpower to Rend+WarCry or even Rend+Overpower, the change in speed wont be that huge but still...
- i guess this direction is more pvp-oriented than ww
Edited by thormond, 23 November 2012 - 05:59 PM.