Activision Blizzard had their Q3 Earnings Call today and made a few announcements, some of which, of course, relating to Diablo 3. You can check the entire report over here and also look at some data concerning the company's financial situation here. Now for a quick summary:
- Blizzard are working on the first Diablo 3 expansion, but no details have been shared
- Diablo 3 has sold over 10 million copies in North America and Europe
- World of Warcraft still has over 10 million active subscribers
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty has sold over 6 million copies to date
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is scheduled to be released sometime in 2013
- Blizzard are also working on their DotA project, but have no news to share
3.8 Million DPS Monk
Forum member invis has managed to kill Azmodan in 36.5 second on his Monk. While there are certainly some faster kills out there this seems to be one of the fastest Monk kills. Invis has a Twitch channel that you can visit by clicking on this link where he shows his playstyle and answers lots of questions. You can also check out his thread on our forums located here.
Originally Posted by
We've had a report of this happening before, and it does seem that over time it should resolve itself, but in the meantime, can you try resetting or changing the password on your account, then see if that lets you post on the US forums?
Resetting/changing the password forces all your account related data to refresh, so hopefully that should help.
Let us know if it doesn't. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Anúna Perform Music From Diablo 3
Irish choir Anúna has gotten in touch with Diablo 3 composer Russell Brower and performed this incredible concert.