1.0.5 Undocumented Changes
There have been a lot of undocumented changes reported by the community, so we gathered them up into a nice post with some pretty pictures! Some of them are not confirmed and we're also likely missing others, so if you do know about something not mentioned in the list or would like to confirm a change has not actually happened, please do so in the comments below.
- Wizard's Familiar no longer attacks when casting town portal
- When you sell items on the RMAH and select the Paypal Option, the game remembers your choice
- Demon Hunters received 2 new auras: Blue one indicating Boar companion is active and a Red one indicating Bat companion is active
- Overpower has a new, much louder sound
- The sounds for identifying items and casting Town Portal are now different
- Watch Tower has had its layout changed, with the 2 levels now in comparable size. Chest at the end is now longer guaranteed and there are fewer Elite packs spawning
- The skeletons on the Jar of Souls event no longer die out when the event completes
- The Witch Doctor rune Manitou now also attacks destructible objects
- When Arcane Enchanted enemies are defeated orbs that haven't still evolved into arcane beams despawn
Originally Posted by
As noted in this sticky, the integrity of Diablo III is incredibly important to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the game remains a safe and fun environment for everyone. If you have knowledge of a possible exploit, hack, bot, or scam, the best way to inform us is by emailing our hacks team at email@example.com or by completing the Hacks Report web form. We also ask that you refrain from posting information or instructions on how to use potential exploits on the forums.
We take reports of any potential exploit, hack, bot, or scam very seriously – and while not every reported exploit we look into turns out to be a real concern, we appreciate everyone’s help in keeping us informed of possible issues as they arise. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
Curse Weekly Roundup
The gaming world has been overwhelmed by Halloween and to give you the exact details on that is this week's Curse Weekly Roundup. Check the video for lots of info on World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, League of Legends and many, many more games.