UPDATE: Added a quick fight between my LvL 11 Wizard and MP10 Leoric for anyone who'd like to see MP10 in action on Normal. Attached at the end of this post.
I noticed everyone was asking about Monster Power XP, MF, and GF gains for inferno and Paragon leveling. I wanted to go a step deeper and see just what Monster Power does for all the difficulties. This is one of the most exciting changes I can think of to happen to low level characters and makes the game far more fun to play if you want a challenge while leveling up. I tried making a Wizard from scratch and it was challenging but fun, especially without using crafting gear at first.
Compiled here is a list of data I was able to pull off the PTR that shows the exact gains to Magic Find, Gold Find, and XP for all difficulties and Monster Power Levels. I've included the video I made on the subject as well as included the video description notes for those who want the details but don't want to see the video.
Diablo 3 PTR - Monster Power Benefits and Effects
UPDATE: We have a post here on Diablofans showing some HP values in relation to Monster Power in Infero http://www.diablofan...ints-chart-wip/
- Leveling a new character with Monster Power 10
- Bonus experience in stat pane directly showing the experience gain of MP levels
- Gains to XP, GF, and MF are based on difficulty selected
- Magic and Gold find levels given through Monster Power ignores cap (goes over 300%)
- Monster Power setting all monsters to mlvl 63
- Since all monsters are mlvl 63 better loot will drop in all acts
- Base stats determined by ilvl, magical properties by mlvl
- Inferno now back to original design intent: all acts equally viable for farming
- Normal, Nightmare, and Hell all gain +10% MF/GF
- EX: MP1 10%, MP2 20%, MP5 50%, MP10 100%
- Inferno gains +25% GF/MF per Monster Power
- Normal, Nightmare, and Hell all gain +20% XP
- EX: MP1 20%, MP2 40%, MP5 100%, MP10 200%
- MP1 - 10% (+10%)
- MP2 - 20% (+10%)
- MP3 - 30% (+10%)
- MP4 - 45% (+15%)
- MP5 - 60% (+15%)
- MP6 - 75% (+15%) - Fixed (will fix in video w/ annotation when I get home)
- MP7 - 95% (+20%)
- MP8 - 115% (+20%)
- MP9 - 135% (+20%)
- MP10 - 160% (+25%)
Diablo 3 PTR - LvL 11 Wizard vs Leoric Monster Power 10 Normal
Edited by KageKaze, 28 September 2012 - 02:19 PM.