- Extremely efficient Paragon Farming
- Many drops due to insane amounts on elite kills/hour
- 25-60 million XP/hour depending on your gear, class and farming speed
A3 Farming Route
Log out with Q "Kill Azmodan" directly in front of him (Checkpoint). Each run will start directly before Azmodan.
- Clear Core of Arreat to the WP
- WP to Tower of the Damned lvl 1, do one circle
- WP to Arreat Creater lvl 2
- Teleport to town, WP to Bridge of Korsaikk, clear Fields of Slaughter
- Teleport to town, WP to Keep Depths lvl 1. Immediately enter Keep Depths lvl 2 and clear it.
- Teleport to town, Log out, Resume Game
- Pick up only legendaries & slayer (alkaizer style)
- My version: also pick up ilvl 63 items, wait until inventory is full, put them in stash. ID entire stash every 2 hours and put items on AH
- Mighty Weapon
- 5 Piece Immortal King (optional)
- 24 % passive movement speed (boots + 1 legendary)
- 750 AR buffed, 45k HP, 1k+ LoH
- DPS: The more the better, however this run works as long as you are able to clear it. Even if it takes you 17 minutes, farming Paragon with this method is still better than doing a full A3 clear.
- Enchantress Follower
- Leorics Signet (optional)
- options: Bash-Instigation, instead of Anymosity: Boon of Bul-Kathos or Nerves of Steel, Rend instead of Warcry:Impunity (requires very good gear)
Edited by Moldran, 06 September 2012 - 01:24 PM.