There are a few loose ends that may be used in the upcoming (two??) expansions:
- Adria: where did she go, what is she doing, needs a beating;
- Malthael: missing, said to be in Pandemonium Fortress going insane, probably needs a reality check;
- Black Soul Stone: fell where, and what about the souls trapped within;
- Templar's scrolls/tomes: need finding;
- The Prophet (Enchantress): said to be an angel, who is he, where is he;
- Other Sins: Need to be beaten;
Not sure if Imperius will ever be a boss, he may be rash and against the existence of Sanctuary, but still is good at heart, since he's an angel and all...
Just wondering - didn't the soulstone get "destroyed" when Diablo broke free? And we killed Diablo without entrapping him in a soulstone again, he's just... Dead, isn't he?
And Diablo absorbed all the other 6 great evils, to become the "prime" evil, didn't he? That was the point of Adria leaving - she had to get the soulstones from the sins we already killed in the previous expansions, and trap them all in Zolton's black soulstone, so that diablo could get the power of all of them.
Isn't the prophet she's talking about, the prophet we fight in the tomb of the nephalem when searching for Tyrael's sword in act 1? The one that spawns 3 nephalem warriors when we defeat him ? Atleast he's named "prophet".