Traveller - Stay awhile and listen!
Are you growing tired of running Diablo III solo? What if there was always somebody available for a game?
Sick of your followers' mindless, never-ending chatter? What if there was always someone available for a real conversation?
Do you wish there was something more to this game than just farming the same areas and killing the same bosses?
In HoA we can solve all of that for you, and lucky you - we want FRESH MEAT! We are a multigame community currently supporting Diablo III, Minecraft, League of Legends, StarCraft II, Warcraft III and World of Warcraft. Our mindset is all about socializing, meeting new people and having a good time enjoying videogames. We are looking for active and friendly people who aren't afraid to knock themselves out and have fun
In HoA it doesn't matter whether you are male or female, it doesn't matter where you are from, which religion you believe in or how old you are or what your grandma drank last night!
Heck, the only thing we care about, is the social gamer that is you. You who just doesn't play videogames for the sake of slaying zombies, but also to chat with friends and share your and take part of others' secrets on how to improve your gameplay.
What can HoA offer you?
- We have a private 50 slot TeamSpeak 3 server for all our members to use both for when you are playing games and for when you aren't.
- Our vBulletin forum exclusive to our members for discussing any subject you can think of. This is also where we will be doing announcements, so stay tuned!
- Regular events and tournaments in all the games we support, with ingame rewards! Sometimes they are even streamed or commented live upon!
- An EU based clan (But we do have US members too!)
What do we expect from you?
- Being nice and friendly.
- Following our activity standards on TeamSpeak, the forum and ingame.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself
- HOW TO JOIN -
If you wish to join our community, you must go to our website and enter the application form found on our forums. There you can find everything you need to in order to write your application. Should you need help or if you have any questions about HoA in general, don't hesitate to post down below
- LINKS AND CONTACT INFORMATION -
My forum user:
Glenleft and the D3 administration
* Cookies may or may not be included in your HoA membership.
Edited by Glenleft, 30 May 2013 - 01:13 PM.