I am creating this post to make few things clear about magic find and loot tables!
First of all, i have been searching for this for some time now, and i am not exactly sure how both works, as in;
1. Lets say you have 90% magic find, this doesn't enable the boss to drop more loot for you but rather turn the blue drops into yellow rares? True or false?
2. All acts have their own loot tables, lets say Act 3 can drop Oculus Ring, this means you can never get this in act 1/act 2?
3. Or can some items drop act 1+2 while others 3+4?
4. Since you can't stack any MF from rares/elites before the first boss in Act 4, does it mean his drops are worthless? Or does he still drop good items?
5. If there are loot tables for rares or maybe acts or bosses, what are they? Where can people check the loot tables? How can you know what boss/act to farm?
6. Do set items/green items drop from every act or?
Once the questions above are answered i will update them by A: so everyone may see it and have more fun in the game and a bit more of a clue of what to do! ^.^
Edited by Greavers, 26 May 2012 - 01:50 AM.