And compare items.
The tool is now build so that it can support all classes:
- Witch Doctor
- Demon Hunter
- with / without dodge
- with melee / ranged / magic specific reduction
- with all skills that increase you EHP in some way
- easily toggling skills on and off to compare them
- statweights, EHP gain for +1 vit, +1 resist, +10 armor, +1 str
- Item Compare
- VIT Equivelant instead of EHP
So here you can find the working version:
A nice movie giving you a practical approach to EHP and featuring the calculator by Zravex:
this is mostly because I haven't bothered a lot with optimizing it (atm the onchange events trigger itself, thankfully backbone handles that fairly well).
You can input your base armor, resistance, VIT and life %, it will generate your final life, armor, resistance (which should match your character screen).
Behind all the checkboxes it displays the EHP if you would change it (checked<->uncked) and how much %% change that would be.
That's what you can use to see which ones increase your EHP the most.
For example you can easily see that War Cry with +resist rune is far better then the other two options.
Known issues / bugs:
- For skills with multiple interesting runes you could check them all, should change this to be a radio button or selectbox at some point
Upcoming changes priority list:
- Think of a way to include block
- Handle skillbuilds with different runes nicely (maybe seperate the skillbuild more)
- Add option to copy a link to your curently input/selection (like talent calculators do)
- Recieve buffs from other classes
- Pull in stats from blizzard API (kdmcclel is already working on some code eventhough the API ain't up yet)
Please let me know what you think of it
Please bump the thread a bit once in a while (preferably with constructive comments or positive feedback) so that it stays visible on page 1
It's on github (the page you're opening is project page of it), code is here in case you're interested:
If you wanna join in and help out, you're very welcome! I already got some awesome pull requests on github from kdmcclel and MrMarvin and merged those almost instantly!
*** Authors / Contributors ***
Marv Cool (MrMarvin)
*** Changelog ***
Check out the github page for all the changes and open issues / feature requests, it has become to much to keep track of it here
Edited by SaikoDrakie, 28 June 2012 - 10:26 AM.