While some dedicate their entire lives to learn the skills of a mage, some are just born naturally talented. This self-proclaimed Wizard was a prodigy and seeks to surpass any magic wielder before them. With the ability to conjure the elements such as lightning, the Wizard has also moved on to control the Arcane itself being able to manipulate both time and space. While others are in the fight to rid the evil from the world, the Wizard is out just to prove her skills are better than any other who oppose her.
- Resource - Arcane Power: A quickly regenerating fixed pool used to cast magic.
- Skills - Elemental mastery, area attacks, protective spells, and endless energy.
- Abilities - Defensive, force, conjuration, and mastery.
- Stats - The stat that increases the Wizard's damage is Intelligence.
- Wizard Unique Gear - Wizard Hats (head), Orbs (off-hand), Wands.
- Lore - A rogue wizard looking to prove their power.
| Ray of Frost | Familiar | Wave of Force | Shock Pulse | Hydra | Teleport | Electrocute | Meteor | Explosive Blast |
Wizard Skill Affixes
You can see all the affixes known so far in a nice table format over here, or the Wizard specific ones by pressing the "Show" button below.
Wizard Spotlight Video
The Wizard spotlight video shows some back history of the Wizard along with some game play footage.
Wizard Beta Skill Video
This video shows some basic game play of the Wizard during the beta. Showcasing each of the abilities the Wizard had at that time.
Wizard Tier Armor Sets
The following video shows off a good deal of the armor tiers available for the Wizard. Its important to note that these are not all of them. This also does not include all unique items and armors.
At the 2008 Blizzcon, the Wizard class was announced with a trailer explaining the characters background.
Other Resources and Information
The info does not stop here, you can head out to the offical site for some more info and tools as well as the wiki article on the Wizard