The Barbarian has both his home and his pride stripped from him. After the events of Diablo II have left him with nothing left, the Barbarian is not one to take this lying down. With the superhuman strength the Barbarian wields massive weapons that other humans could not even pick up. With their hardened exterior, they are able to withstand even the mightiest of blows. The angrier the Barbarian gets, the stronger he becomes, slaying all of those who have wrecked the noble name of his ancestors.
- Resource - Fury: Gained by both attacking and taking damaging. Filling up and slowly degenerating if not being used.
- Skills - Melee attacks, group buffing shouts, and tanking.
- Abilities - Defensive, might, tactics, and rage.
- Stats - The stat that increases the Barbarian's damage is Strength.
- Barbarian Unique Gear - Mighty Weapons, 2H Mighty Weapons, Mighty Belts
- Lore - Focused on restoring the noble name of the Barbarians.
| Whirlwind | Weapon Throw |
Barbarian Item Affixes:
You can see all the affixes known so far in a nice table format over here, or the Barbarian specific ones by pressing the "Show" button below.
Barbarian Spotlight Video
The barbarian spotlight video shows some back history of the Barbarian along with some game play footage.
Barbarian Beta Skill Video
This video shows some basic gameplay of the Barbarian during the beta. Showcasing each of the abilities the Barbarian had at that time.
Barbarian Tier Armor Sets
The following video shows off a good deal of the armor tiers available for the Barbarian. Its important to note that these are not all of them. This also does not include all unique items and armors.
Other Resources and Information
The info does not stop here, you can head out to the offical site for some more info and tools as well as the wiki article on the Barbarian