- Night Stalker Now restores 1 Discipline, down from 2
- Perfectionist Now reduces cost by 10%, down from 20%
- Multishot Now costs 40 Hatred, up from 15 an deals 165% weapon damage, up from 115%
- Bola Shot
- Bitter Pill Now has a 15% chance, down from 35% to gain 2 Discipline, down from 3.
- Entangling Shot
- Shock Collar Name changed from Chain Lightning
- Vault Now costs 8 Discipline down from 10
- Stun Grenades Now has a 25% chance, up from 15%
- Caltrops Now costs 6 Discipline, down from 8
- Carved Stakes Now reduces the cost of Caltrops to 4 Discipline, down from 6
- Marked for Death Now costs 3 Discipline, down from 6.
- Sentry Now lasts for 30 seconds, up from 20
- Vigilant Watcher Now Increases duration to 40 seconds, up from 30
- Smoke Screen Now costs 14 Discipline, down from 24 and lasts for 2 seconds, down from 3
- Shadow Power Now costs 14 Discipline, down from 20
- Elemental Arrow
- Screaming Skull Now Grants a 40% chance, up from 35% and lasts for 1.5 seconds, down from 2
- Demon Hunter one-handed Crossbows have received a damage buff
I'm really excited about the DH so I thought I'd gather everyone's thoughts on patch 16's effects on the class.
The changes are pretty straight forward--decreased discipline costs to Caltrops/Smoke Screen/Vault & a one-handed crossbow buff--but I'd be interested to see what people think considering this will may be the final iteration of DH before launch.
I considered the discp. costs of these skills a tad too high in patch 15. Now Vault and Caltrops-especially coupled with decent regen gear/passives in later gameplay--seem more spammable.
In my mind, it makes a more defensive-oriented (solo player?) DH viable in late game.
Of all the skills, Smokescreen encountered the greatest change. While losing 1 sec of its effect, the ability to both break CC and become immune to CC is huge, especially coupled with a discipline cost decrease. And 10% movement speed can't hurt. I am excited about this skill for the first time.
As for 1-handed crossbow, it remains to be seen how big the buff will be. I can't imagine it will be too large considering most people seem to think the weapon system for DH is pretty balanced already.
Edited by kimchisundae, 11 April 2012 - 01:02 AM.