Blizzard has now sent keys out to other regional fansites around the world. Make sure to check the list posted in the EU forums to take a look at all the contests. However don't forget we have three contests running right now!
Diablo III Portrait of a Champion Art Contest
Blizzard has just announced a new contest for all you artists out there!
Originally Posted by Blue Tracker / Official Forums)(
If you are up to the challenge, then we invite you to join the Diablo III Portrait of a Champion Art Contest. We ask that you use your skills to immortalize a mighty champion of Sanctuary. Perhaps your original artwork will capture a monk, deep in meditation, calmly preparing to face the slavering minions of hell. You could create a thrilling piece capturing the moment a mighty wizard blasts demonic fiends into dust. Whichever of Diablo III’s mighty heroes you choose to depict, and whatever tale your art tells, let the power of your creativity guide you. We will feature the most impressive pieces on the Diablo III community site, and the very best pieces could win some equally impressive prizes.
There is no time like the present to begin forging an image that is sure to sway our hearts, but remember that any images you submit must wholly be comprised of your own, original imagery, cannot exceed a resolution of 1600 x 1200, and may be no larger in size than 5 MB. We will begin accepting contest entries soon so do not delay, for Sanctuary’s darkest hour approaches.
Originally Posted by
- There is currently a known issue affecting public games in which players are either not able to enter a public game or will not be able to successfully have others join their own public game.
- When attempting to sell an item in the Gold Auction House when you have zero gold, you will get an error. Please get at least 1 gold and try again.
- Currently the Diablo III client can be very conservative about how much a commodity is going to cost you. The price displayed when clicking “Buy Out” can be higher than the price quoted during search. If the system is able to find a better deal for you, you will be refunded the difference after you make the purchase. Additional tuning will be performed in the near future.
- Sometimes when making a commodity purchase using Beta Bucks, a Gold entry will be viewable in your “Completed Auctions” tab. Attempting to send this Gold to your stash will do nothing. You may need to close the Auction House interface or log out to be able to send items to the stash after attempting this.
- Sometimes clicking on the “Send to Stash” button for commodities will gray out the button but not deliver it right away. Please give it some time. You may need to log out and log back in and try again. ( Blue Tracker / Official Forums )
Can you tell us what you are focused on after the recent patch?
Jay Wilson: Game tuning, game tuning, and more game tuning. (source)
Bashiok: Finishing the game! (source)
What are you guys up to over there anyway? Super secret stuff? Co-ordinating a ww D3 release date announcement?
Meetings and discussions on community management/social media stuff. Nothing too exciting. (source)
As you know, we have been able to link to our wiki site (http://diablowiki.com) using the wiki tag. With a recent update to our site, these links now also have working tooltips on some items and spells! Don't forget anyone can sign up and help with the wiki.
Curse Weekly Update
Curse brings you up to date with all your gaming news.