- capturing the title/health bar of the monster is not important
- avoid getting the cursor in the image
- monster shots should be taken without the red "mouseover border"
- try to get the front facing of the monster
- shots should be taken in highest video settings at 1080p
- all the better if you can capture them doing something interesting
Images can be uploaded here: http://www.diablowik.../Special:Upload
Just make sure they are cropped with the monster in the center (a 300x300px box is good) and the format is .png. Be sure to include the following in the description:
[[Category: Diablo III Monster Images]]
for proper categorization.