SPOILERS AHEAD - We have strings, items, maps, you name it.
THINGS WILL CHANGE BEFORE LIVE - This is clearly a super early not ready for release build - A lot of class strings are even missing.
DATAMINING CAN HAVE ERRORS - We are dealing with unknown and new formats, stuff can be crazy.
Adventure Mode Maps
New maps have been added for Adventure mode! They can, of course, completely change before release.
Adventure Mode Tutorials and Other Strings
New Strings have been added, including new tutorials that shed some light on how Adventure mode might function. Might.
- Line0 - Greetings, nephalem. Though you have defeated many powerful foes, there remains much to be done.
- Line2 - This is a map of Sanctuary and the realms beyond.
- Line3 - From here, you can select a region to view it in greater detail.
- Line4 - This map displays the different places you can go within the region.
- Line8 - Locations marked by an exclamation point have bounties for you to undertake.
- Line8 - Bounties are the many tasks and challenges which require your attention.
- Line8 - In return for completing them, you will be rewarded with powerful items.
- Line8 - Good luck, nephalem. Sanctuary has need of you.
- Crafting_Training_Tome_01 - Tome of incredible power, used by the most skilled artisans to train their abilities and craft potent items.
- ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_525_x1 - Enemies you kill have a 20% additional chance to drop a health globe. (Down from 100%)
- BountyScroll - Scroll of Mysteries (Renamed from Scroll of Random Buff)
Call of the Ancients Change
A single skill change was pushed to the internal test servers.
- Call of the Ancients Cooldown: 120 seconds / Summon the ancient Barbarians Talic, Korlic, and Madawc to fight alongside you for 30 seconds. Each deals 100% weapon damage per swing in addition to bonus abilities. / *Talic wields a sword and shield and uses Whirlwind and Leap Attack. / *Korlic wields a massive polearm and uses the Cleave and Furious Charge. / *Madawc dual-wields axes and uses the Weapon Throw and Seismic Slam. (Added Leap Attack to Talic, Furious Charge to Korlic and Seismic Slam to Madawc)
- Ancients' Blessing : Heal for 65% Life when the Ancients are called. (Implemented)
- Ancients' Fury : Gain 2 Fury every time an Ancient deals damage. (Implemented)
- Duty to the Clan : Increase duration to 60 seconds. (Up from 40 seconds)
- Alabaster : Together as One / 50% of all damage dealt to you is instead divided evenly between the Ancients. (Implemented)