Much thanks to aldrek, For the love of all things Diablo, start unlocking!
All 5 Class Sigils
Much thanks to aldrek & Overneathe all 5 class sigils are shown here.
Info on all 10 Unlocks
Big thanks to Aerisot & Overneathe. Below are the 10 little text blurbs for the 10 unlocks, if you want them to be a surprise as you unlock, dont click =)
- Developer Diary I: Game Director Jay Wilson, Art Director Christian Lichtner, and Lead Software Engineer Jason Regier sat down last spring to discuss the state of Diablo III development in this exclusive first video installment of Developer Diaries.
- Diablo III: Book of Cain: The following comes from the bloodstained pages of Deckard Cain's own illustrated journal, Book of Cain. Brimming with forgotten knowledge, this tome puts forth the histories of Sanctuary and realms beyond in an attempt to forestall the End of Days.
- Developer Diary II
- Developer Diary III: On May 3, 2011, Jay Wilson, Christian Lichtner, and Jason Regier reconvened to discuss some of their biggest challenges going into the Diablo III testing and localization phases in this third video installment of Developer Diaries.
- BlizzCast 17: Our own Rob Simpson talks Diablo III item, quest, and sound design with Senior Designer Jason Bender, senior sound designer Kris Giampa, and Lead Content Designer Kevin Martens. What are the best ways to capture the sound of bones breaking? Find out in this BlizzCast 17 video exclusive.
- Diablo III: The Order: Explore this chilling excerpt from The Order, an upcoming novel recounting Deckard Cain's struggles against the forces of evil alongside his mysterious young charge, Leah. This story takes place years before the event of Diablo III.
- Developer Diary IV: With internal testing complete and the game launch rapidly approaching, Jay Wilson, Christian Lichtner, and Jason Regier share what they’ve learned over the course of Diablo III’s development, how they’ll spend their time after the game releases, and final thoughts they’d like to leave you with in this fourth video installment of Developer Diaries.
- Developer Diary V: DEV DIARY V NEEDS COPY FROM BLIZZARD (hehe)
- Class Wallpapers: Congratulations! Your actions yield for you new treasures of true artistry. Choose any of the desktop wallpapers here to champion your favorite hero.
- Diablo: Wrath: Long before the creation of Sanctuary, the Eternal Conflict between angels and demons raged on for untold millennia. Blizzard Entertainment teamed up with renowned director Peter Chung and acclaimed animation studio Titmouse to create this unique vision of a fundamental moment in the battle between the High Heavens and the Burning Hells.
Diablo III - "Darkness Falls. Heroes Rise." Mini Site
We have some GREAT news to share today. Blizzard has just launched their promotional site for Diablo 3 and boy does it have some goodies. Some of you may remember the "Join the Dominion" site that was launched for Starcraft 2. If you remember the 100% unlock for that was the awesome “Ghosts of the Past” trailer. However this time around, Bashiok had one thing to say "The 100% unlock on the D3 minisite is going to melt people’s brain meats." Seeing as how good the previous trailer was, we can only imagine whats about to come!
Some quick highlights of what is about to come.
- A new class spotlight each week: This week we saw the Demon Hunter.
- Exclusive In-Game Sigil: Each week when a new class has been unlocked you will be able to create a fun little banner, and by entering your Battle.net information you'll be able to unlock a unique class sigil once the game is out!
- Hero of the Day: While making your banner, you will be able to submit a picture of yourself. If approved you will be entered into the Hero of the Day contest. Once a day you can win a SteelSeries Diablo III mouse pad signed by the development team.
- Unlock Content: This is a big one, like and share content on the site, along with entering the random events and contests will help unlock the site! The sooner we get to 100% the sooner our brain meats are melted!
- Art Contest: The art contest will finaly be live! There are some truley grand prizes for this contests, so make sure to give it a look!
Exclusive In-Game Sigil
Each week a new hero will be unlocked on the site, beginning with the demon hunter. During any class's week, you'll be able to customize a banner displaying an exclusive class-specific sigil. By entering your Battle.net account information, you will earn that class sigil for use in Diablo III after it's released. These sigils are only available by customizing a banner on this site during a class's week, so don’t miss out. As the promotional campaign will move on to a new class each week, the previously unlocked class sigil becomes locked. You can only earn the current week's class sigil*, so it’s important to come back each week if you want to earn all five.
Mark of Valor
While customizing your banner, you have the ability to upload a picture of yourself instead of using the provided art, and then submit it for approval to be displayed on the site. Approved images will be automatically entered in the Hero of the Day contest, which will award one person each day with a SteelSeries Diablo III mouse pad signed by the development team. See the Hero of the Day contest rules for further details, or begin customizing your banner now.
You can help advance the progress bar on the main page to unlock exclusive content by participating in the Art Contest and the Mark of Valor photo customization activity. You can also make progress by sharing unlocked content and player-submitted art and photos from within the site by clicking on the "Like" or "Share" buttons. We'll be unlocking all manner of exclusive content, including interviews with the Diablo III development team, culminating in a truly epic unveiling once the progress bar reaches 100%.
Gathering of Heroes
We'll be unlocking a new class every week, unveiling new artwork, an exclusive video showing the class in action, and a new short story featuring that hero.
The Portrait of a Champion art contest challenges artists far and wide to depict one (or more) of the Diablo III classes rising to meet the challenges of the demonic invasion. Artists who instill the essence of the campaign's theme -- "Darkness Falls, Heroes Rise" -- in their images can win some impressive loot! Prizes include ASUS monitors with 3D Vision kits, ASUS video cards, Antec Diablo III computer cases, and SteelSeries peripherals. See the Portrait of a Champion Art Contest rules for further details, or enter now. We'll be adding approved images to the gallery up until the deadline, so keep an eye out.
We hope you enjoy interacting with the new site and encourage you to come back at least once a week to see all the exciting content we have in store, earn each of the exclusive in-game sigils, and check out all the player-submitted artwork. If you have any other questions, please visit the FAQ, and let us know what you think in the comments below.
*There will be a short grace period shortly before the game’s release where you’ll be able to make up for any sigils you might have missed.