- Registered User
Member for 4 years and 6 days
Last active Sat, Dec, 16 2017 01:53:11
- 0 Followers
- 83 Total Posts
- 19 Thanks
Sep 17, 2017benifios posted a message on Finally i beat solo 101 Necro - seven floors journeyPosted in: General Discussion
Aug 26, 2017benifios posted a message on NEW ON August 25, 2017. :Blizzard End User License AgreementPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Consent to Monitor. WHILE RUNNING, THE PLATFORM (INCLUDING A GAME) MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE'S MEMORY FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING EITHER CONCURRENTLY WITH A GAME OR OUT OF PROCESS. AN "UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM" AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE PROHIBITED BY SECTION 1.C. ABOVE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE PLATFORM DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, (a) THE PLATFORM MAY COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO BLIZZARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE; AND/OR (b) BLIZZARD MAY EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER. Additionally, certain Games include a tool that will allow your computer system to forward information to Blizzard in the event that the Game crashes, including system and driver data, and by agreeing hereto you consent to Blizzard receiving and/or using this data.
- Advertising. The Platform may incorporate third-party technology that enables advertising on the Platform and/or in certain Games playable on the Platform, which may be downloaded temporarily to your personal computer and replaced during online game play. As part of this process, Blizzard and/or its authorized third party advertisers may collect standard information that is sent when your personal computer connects to the Internet including your Internet protocol (IP) address.
Jul 31, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
And also need to close GR 60 for T13 public game (for every hero he want to play in public game)
Jun 29, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
In order to add these wings to your collection, you have to complete ALL Necromancer achievements.
The Silence When You Speak to Me
Go to the 8th quest of Act 5 in campaign and listen to all of Master Ordan's conversations. More conversations will be unlocked as you move forward through the campaign. The last conversation is unlocked upon killing Malthael, so don't leave your game just yet. Teleport back to the waypoint in Pandemonium Fortress 1 when you kill him.
Serve the Balance
It can't be more self-explanatory than that. Reach level 70 with the Necromancer.
Bringer of Order
You only need to kill Malthael, so you could find someone who can do this for you instead of completing the whole act 5 yourself!
Use Bone spear with the Blighted Marrow or Teeth rune and go to the Fields of misery (or Cow level). Gather a big group of monster and cast the Bone Spear.
What Is Dead Can Sometimes Die
You can do this achievement in Normal difficulty with 2 piece bonus of the Pestilence Set in combination with Devour (devouring aura). This achievement can be combined with the Curse Your Enthusiasm and Skeleton Crew achievements.
Curse Your Enthusiasm
Just spam your Curse skill before killing the enemies.
Terror in the Blood
Use Death Nova with the Blood Nova rune. Go to Normal using just a weapon (take off the rest of your gear). Make sure you don't have thorns, life per hit or life per second, otherwise you will regain hp too fast. This achievement can be combined with Self Controlled.
Game of Bones
Cast Bone Armor to kill Leoric in Normal difficulty.
This achievement takes the longest to complete because on average you kill between 20-30 elites in a rift. Play on low difficulty (Normal or Torment 1 depending on your damage and how fast you want to complete the achievement) and always command your skeletons to attack the elites first before something else kills them
Your Simulacrum clone must kill the clone Diablo spawns. The Simulacrum clone casts the same skills whenever you do and you wamt only your Simulacrum clone to be in range. You may use Blood Rush to get away.
If you need guide for Necromancer sets look this post with All 4 set dungeons - locations , tasks and layouts
Jun 27, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
With the current LON Witch Doctor, I don´t see any change in the "meta" except for the Boss Killer part. Groups are reaching Greater Rift Level, that were only possible with the most overpowered class up till now, the Twister Wizard. With everything I´ve seen on the PTR, the Necromancer doesn't offer that kind of damage output on multiple targets. Especially considering, that the Witch Doctor is doing all it´s damage without the need of Area Damage. Therefore server friendly.
On the other hand, I think the Necromancer has the potential to be the new Boss Killer. With the Wizard being stripped next patch due to the whole stacking fiasco at Rift Guardians, the next obvious class would be the Demon Hunter, which would lower Greater Rift Levels to maybe 126 again. I think that won´t happen.
The Necromancer has some unique skills/abilitys, that I guess will be vital for group composition (Boss Killer) next patch:
- Frailty (with less than 15% Health, the Enemy just dies) - Holy Shit!
- Convention of Elements with just 3! Elements on it. - Oh Jesus
- Life from Death - Health Globe Spawn - Synergy with Witch Doctor
- Most of all : Unknown Stuff that hasn't been tested on the PTR
Frailty (with less than 15% Health, the Enemy just dies) - it fix mate they remove this rune after first beta test
Video when skill works
Jun 11, 2017Posted in: Clans and Communities [EU]
4FuN Play for Fun
AHOY brave warriors of Sanctuary!!
We are a new EU seasonal clan. We are helpful and all the officers will respond to your requests. Most of our members play in the 5-11pm. You can find the clan in English section when you search for clan in game
We are recruitting: (Recruitments are open)
- Competitive players
- Active players.
- Your record need to be 4ppl - 115+
Classes we need; Dh or Wiz - (High)
Other classes are not problem
May 24, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
I make this 2 workprint build and im open for ideas about improve
Corpse Lance Workprint build
Blood Nova Workprint build
May 22, 2017Posted in: Necromancer
All 4 set dungeons with location , task and layout
Necromancer Set Dungeon Bone set Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNoUKVlC0w&list=PL3TeQuLEMXhPOmMnpfYjyXBSnwmK2K502&index=1
Necromancer Set Dungeon Saint set Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1B4QvA_Q9g&list=PL3TeQuLEMXhPOmMnpfYjyXBSnwmK2K502&index=2
Necromancer Set Dungeon Blood set Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DxeW1T89YA&list=PL3TeQuLEMXhPOmMnpfYjyXBSnwmK2K502&index=3
Necromancer Set Dungeon Plague set Video -
Mar 28, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
https://clips.twitch.tv/PoisedFlirtyStarUncleNox - we tray with this Wiz setup and he give a lot dmg boost for WD and dont kill trash .For boss have same dmg like standart Hydra COE Wiz . He use ET for more Fire DMG and Slow Time for more AS
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/131567872 - 3.50.00+
Mar 13, 2017Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Really nice guide, thanks for it !
I played some supports few seasons ago, last 2 i played mainly solo but might try some more group play for season 10. I have few questions that will prolly lighten some stuff for me, would be nice if someone could answer them:
1. Why is bleed chance good on support monk ?
2. How is barb generating globes - if i remember correctly Solanium got nerfed to the groud ?
3. I saw some variations on monks, like some ae using 2 pieces of Uliana - is that EP decent enough dps or ?
4. What GR level you can effectively speed farm in s10 with 600+ paragon group (early in season) ?
5. What's best setup for speed farming 4 man (heal monk, barb, wd and ???) ?
Thank you for kind words
About your questions :
1. More bleed chance to proc Pain Enhancer - WD = more AS
2. Solanium got nerfed but with Ground Stop -jarring slam you can provide enghout - 1 time with solanium and 2 time wit Ground Stop
3. Uliana is good for 2ppl , 3ppl and for 4ppl (have lags in high rifts) and i think with Uliana EP you kill trash more faster and elites stay alive (4PPL). You can compensate DMG with Uliana if WD dont have amulet with Fire amulet, or use for speeds. Best choice for 2ppl and 3 ppl if you can manage to survive.
4. Sup Monk / DPS DH + 3 Wiz - for me is the best fast farm meta - you can easy farm T13 and 70-80 gr (early in season depend on gear)
5. (heal monk, barb, wd and Wiz) (heal monk, barb, Wiz and Wiz) around 98 speeds, if Wiz dont get another nurf i think is best choice for speeds and RG Killer
Mar 7, 2017benifios posted a message on Seasonal to non-Seasonal profile Paragon calculatorPosted in: Diablo Tools
Softcore : 2213 para
HC : 754 para
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 1, 2016benifios posted a message on Blizzcon Virtual Ticket Giveaway - Tune in to See what news about Diablo is revealed!Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.