Latest Datamine 30OCT13 is showing summon Zombie dog now summons 5 DOGS!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY OMG WTF + it is effected by Zombie handler AND Midnight feast.... 7 dogs (275%X7 = 1925% Damage skill. (16515HP X7 115,605 life per sacrafice)
Globe drops percentages, life per sacrafice and damage % will need to be reevaluated otherwise this just became the most OP class in existence... I love it!
- 11/2/2013 11:50:35 AM Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
9/15/2013 6:06:09 PM
I feel like builds like this are EXACTLY what blizzard is shooting for. Powerful builds that can be only be created through the use of Amazing Legendary items. This is the one Legendary and one build they did right!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
9/15/2013 5:45:03 PM
Some relevant level 60+ Data mined WD skills:Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
- Midnight Feast Midnight Feast
- stat : You can have 1 additional Zombie Dog summoned at one time. The damage of your Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan is increased 50%.
- desc : Only a fool tries to cheat death. The wise offer a fair trade.
- Carrion Swarm Carrion Swarm
- desc : Summons a swarm of carrion insects at target location for 10 seconds with a 21 yard radius. The swarm envelops any creature that it touches causing enemies to take 50% increased damage for 10 seconds. When an enemy dies while under the effects of the swarm it spreads to nearby enemies
- Rune C : Enemies that die while under the effect of the swarm have a 20% chance to drop a health globe.
9/15/2013 5:26:53 PM
I create this topic not to explain the current state of the 0CD build but to discuss its potential future!Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
As you might already know, through a combination of items and passives we can reduce the cool down of summon zombie dogs to ZERO!
Here are some highlights.
-Each dog (Total of 4) Can deal 275% weapon damage for a total of 1100% a cast.
-Chance to leave health globes upon sacrifice (Amazing for healing and Gruesome feast)
-Relatively no mana expenditure.
-Each sacrificed dog grants 6202 life (Roughly 25k a cast) + what ever globes spawn + life leech
-Small blast radius
-Mojo is extremely low level and makes a drastic cut to your sheet DPS (Although does grant you a way to attack with 1100% weapon damage.
-Very Specific gear is required to create this build and is relatively rare and expensive.
I would like to explore the potential of a few "Rumored" (Data Mined) Expansion updates and their effects upon this build.
1.) All Legendary weapons being capable of rolling at max Item lvl. (Insane DPS boost to mojo)
2.) Increase from 6202 to 16515hp recovered per sacrificed dog.
3.) Introduction of new Legendary Item Abilities being tested.
- Health Globes picked up release an explosion for 100% weapon damage to enemies within 40 yards.
- Enemies you kill have a 100% chance to drop a health globe.
If these abilities make it into the game what you essentially have is a Witch doctor casting a free (Mana) 1100% damage spell, that can self and group heal without dealing damage (Globes and 65k life from sacrifice), that can maintain a 100% uptime of 50% Increased damage buff (Gruesome feast) That simultaneously is proccing an ridiculous amount of 40yard 100% weapon dmg explosions.
Lets not even get into build synergies with other classes that have health globe benefits.... OR should we??
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.