It sounds interesting then I will work on something like this, thanks.By low sustain I meant the character which healed the "least" in the past 3 seconds, with the lowest amount of lifesteal/LoH. That way, the weakest link is the one focused :P
I feel like it just doesnt work, check below for more sustain meansLife on Kill could be deleted, but I'd rather have more variety, not less
I like this idea but I feel like it's not possible or really hard to balance. In order to heal yourself properly in an Elite fight, you must have killed a trash in the past 10 seconds. Hmm, maybe we can just increase this number. I'm going to work on it a bit.Maybe it could grant a Bonus Healing buff, that increases healing from all other sources. Say with every kill, it increases Healing by 20% for 10 seconds, with a maximum of 5 stacks with independent timers (100% extra healing from any other source).
I totally agree and I will edit my first post accordingly.Reduced Potion cooldown, too could also be a neat addition. As well as boosted Life per resource spent.
Ok so, before I read your posts I tried to throw all the sustain mean I could came up with, here's what I found:
- "Item affixe" - Explainations if needed
- "+x% Burst of Life" - It's the more complicated affixe I came up with because it isn't self explanatory. Whenever you kill a unit, you store x% of it's maximum Health. Upon receiving damages, you consume an amount of life stored equals to damage received and recover that amount over 1.5 seconds.
- "+x Vitality Burst" - Zero's modified idea. Whenever you kill a unit, you receive x stacks of Vitality Burst. Whenever you should recover Health, you consume a fourth of your Vitality Burst stacks to recover (5*number of stacks consumed)% more Health.
- "x% of your missing Health restored when using a Skill"
- "x% of your maximum Health restored per enemy impaired by one of your Skill" - Per enemy hit by one of your control impairing effect
- "x% of your missing Health restored when Dodging or Blocking an attack"
- "x% of your maximum Health restored per enemy hit by one of your ability that costs rage" - For Barbarian (the will to crush everything)
- "x% of your maximum Health restored per 1% current mana you have when spending mana" - For WD (the link between mana and WD)
- "x% of your missing Health restored whenever an ability is cast in a 200 yards area"
- "x% of your maximum Health restored per buff you have whenever you receive a buff"
- "x% of your missing Health restored whenever you gain Arcane Power" - For Wizard (the link between mighty powers and the wizard)
- "x% of your missing Health restored whenever you spend your current highest resource" - For Demon Hunter (the balance between good and evil)
Item Affixes section: Potion cooldown affixe added, Life per Spirit Spent affixe modified
EDIT: I found a mistake in my last Monster Power board but I lost my photoshop file so I'll just wait a bit before I remake it all over from scratch :x