DH (with wizzard) imo is best looking and feeling class in play. But he got really bad damage output in comparison to wizz and rest of classes. DH needs imo:
1. increased damage output of DH's skills. especially Loaded for bear should be like 2000% weapon damage. Now its just funny
2. redesign shadow power, give life steal in other places
3. rebalance bows and just useless traps
4. give some ablities to fight with mele weapon, i would like to see legendary daggers for stealth DH
5. more AOE, only class with rly bad AOE damage (again buff to LFB)
- 9/4/2013 10:30:24 AM Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
9/3/2013 7:13:46 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from MrHums
They better add some kind of competition or this will be the biggest fail since pvp. All the stuff announced at gamescom doesn't change the problem of people getting bored, it just slows it down a bit. There are 100 good ways to make this game interesting for a long time:
- ladder with a reset every x weeks
- level competition
- self found level competition
- self found mp10 level competition
- legendary farming competition
- demonic essence farming competition
- events like SK speedruns (for example, give people 2 hours to make a new char and kill SK as fast as possible, best time wins)
- more time based competitions like act x or full clear
- pvp tourneys
- let people create own public or private competitions
All this could be done daily or weekly and optional with a class ranking.
not new ideas but they would really add longevity to the game
theres is one "con" races would be boring, every time u have only one skill choice for class. early levels dont give you much variety. You cant max your mastery in casting fireball, u have only one level of it and rest depends on luck in gear drop
9/3/2013 6:22:57 AM
dont like idea of releveling characters in diablo 3 - simply one feature makes me bored and mad about it:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
EVERY TIME your skill progression is the same!!! You cant make your own leveling decisions.
Thats the thing that could keep me away from ladders. I say "could" beacuse new paragon system is step in, imo, correct direction.
So the resets can allow you to make new progression decisions and fun of gaining new plvls.
BUT - plvl points are thought to be able to redistribute at any time. OK, they are account wide so they should be shared amongst characters. But for sake of fun i just loved diablo 2 skill choices and leveling many characters in hardcore. Here hardcore makes me sick. Said pass after getting one character to 60. Four times all acts and quest is enough (not mentioning SC - many characters with same skill progression. Two barbs just the same. That i cant build something different and unique is frustrating. Taking choices away from people is bad)
Those features makes ladder resetts just not fitting into diablo 3.
P.S. mentioned passing four times whole game till is ended. Imo 3 is enough. Inferno should be open world - no quests. just you need to unlock all waypoints. Bosses are each in their locations just w8ing to pwn. Its place to farm and thats how i see it.
8/16/2013 3:46:51 AM
personally typing accountname_charname examples:Posted in: Off-Topic
8/2/2013 8:40:07 AM
As for me even 190 special affixes for skills is ok IF they are 7th affix on an item rolled independetly, with a chance to roll none of them. Also affix should be associated with main stat rolled, if there is int affix rolls for wizz/wd. if only vit chance for affix for all classesPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
If blizz makes itemization really good it would bring awesome depth in building character. U still can use awesome chest with affix not for your class, but for someone else it would be more powerfull, u can exchange for something for yourself or sell and then buy proper one. I believe after itemization will be balanced and that kind of idea could take place there
8/1/2013 1:58:34 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I dont know what have you achieved and dont say that you didn't. Also many nerfes and skill balances were needed, in this aspect game goes in right direction. I just want to point out that globalization and AH/RMAH created current situation. Market is floating with good items, u say its crap but imagine getting most of those items at fresh start of game after u reached 60lvl.Quote from DoomSlayers
I'm sorry, but I completed the game pre-nerf with my DH.
The game was broken. The itemization was and still is broken. All I did was kite like a madman and spamming smokescreen to survive gimmick monsters with gimmick affix.
The only "fund" memory I have of pre-nerf Inferno was Belial. He was the only real achievement (challenge). Diablo came second, but still far behind. They didn't have retarded trick spawning a Void Circle right under you and instantly killing you. When I died, it was always my fault.
The game was still new and I was eager to see what each skill and each rune did. If I re-leveled all my characters again, I would be "Been there, did it before". I practically tried every build that classes have to offer. Re-rolling new characters would just mean "grinding countless hours just to get back to where I was using the same build".
Im sure blizzard is going to make itemization even more balanced and giving progression for selffounders, and i hope to see both pernament and resettable league with Total Self-Found mode. Its imo sth this game really needs.
Speaking about league resets - they dont have to be often, u can have long time to be happy with your character and if u like you could move it to non-ladder after reset. Resets are just something needed to the game without balanced influx/sink of money and items, other way inflation will always hurt, in total self-found mode it will be a long time but it will happen in some time. And resets are unfortunately associated with character rerolling that in d3 is really boring part of game, after making it 100 ish time
8/1/2013 1:23:42 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Problem comes with globalization of market, everyone can buy what needs/wants, everyone have easy tool to sell items, there is big influx of items without sink. Legendaries have so many probabilities to roll. We have sites where best gear in the world can be seen. This creates situation where people know what can be achieved and are just jealous. It creates situation where you believe your character isnt good enough - other people can farm mp 10 and u can handle barely mp 7 etc... Do u remember start of diablo 3 when inferno was really hard? One of the reasons was the fresh economy, (dont want to talk about nerfs) game just started and there was no imba gear. many people played with blue items, bah - they ended the game with blues equiped!!!Quote from DoomSlayers
Everyone is so eager about Ladder, but I fear that once it arrives, the reaction might not be as positive. It takes hundreds, if not thousand of hours to have a really good character. That would pretty much lock you down to a single character per ladder season. I love playing all 5 characters,,, but with a ladder, I would be forced to play only 1. I get bored easily when I play a single character for a very long time.
I would really see this situation again - a race - who is the fastest to reach some breakpoints, a challenge with no imba gear. A Challenge in TOTAL SELF-FOUND mode (as i had stated before).
8/1/2013 10:42:14 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Well - again GGG (company that produced Path of Exile) with their "races" has overtaken Blizz, hope they will follow the example and made their own league systemsQuote from Laevus
Quote from nuhertz
make all items account bound, so it's a self found ladder.
Considering I'm a big fan of self found play, I'm ashamed to say that I never thought of this!
I would love a ladder mode that was entirely 100% forced self found with no trading whatsoever, every single item to drop for you was account bound - love it!
I can understand this wouldn't be for everyone, and to clarify, I'd like this for one possible ladder mode only, not forced for everyone on all ladders. I still believe that a good way forward for future ladder mode is multiple types and styles to suit as many people as possible and divide up the contenders.
Types i would see:
- total self-found - all items account bounded - or just trading not allowed, no AH and RMAH, players cant see items dropped on ground by others EDIT - i would see here additional pernament (without resets) league for SC and HC respectively as a place where i would send my best character in a race, dont want to play in current broken market
- limited self-found - there exists AH, but no RMAH (rich wont get advantage), removed ingame trading option (again to protect from buying gold/items from 3rd parties), same for items - dropped by one player cant be seen by another. so only way u can get items without farming is AH if u managed to get gold for them. There exists window for AH flippers to get rich but with these system it will only allow them to get advantage for their own characetrs, not profit in real money. Only system without drawbacks i see in total self-found.
- normal - for those who like getting reach, seeing scammers etc, but im not fan of making system similiar to present
- special rule leagues:
- mp 5 or above only,
- NV goes up to 10 and start collecting them at lvl 1
- all monsters have 1 random affix, elites have up to 5. affix is rolled for location - e.g all mosters in field of misery have haste or molten:D to prevent relog abuse - its permanent for one league duration and same for all players
- short time leagues with extra rules
- yep - some copied from that awesome game, or Blizz makes sth own and more exciting?
- that types would exist in Hardocore and Softcore, each league should have, in my opinion, only 1 slot for characters. U can make new char if old died (HC) or u removed it (SC/HC).
8/1/2013 9:39:08 AM
Ideas about skill specific affixes were metnioned many times. I love them all, they say exactly what i would see ingamePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- not only one affix for a one skill, but a few of them - this opens a way to new builds, possibilities to stack buffs for your favourite skill.
Your sugestions are only for wizzard (i believe its the class you play most and thats why you have focused on it) - but idea makes way to all characters and i hope Blizz will note it:)
8/1/2013 8:53:27 AM
Posted in: Fan Art
For me those are wizzies, especially that one at middle ha some floating energy over right hand. want DH thenQuote from laccer
Hey! You are great guys! Thanks for the kind words:)
....and you are right! Its hard to decide, these 3 beauty are Wiz or DH:P ... (but originally Wizards ^^ )
EDIT: oh and dat frog is amazing
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.